Release: 11.12.0, May 14th, 2020
- Started using system cursors for editing operations in the graphics area. For example
Cursor.E_RESIZE to change the end time of an activity. “Old” cursors are still there
and can be enabled by calling RowCanvasBehaviour.useCustomCursors().
- Added ability to resize a row / change a row height interactively via the row headers.
This gives the user the same ability for resizing as available in the row headers of
the tree table.
- Consolidated license keys for Java 8 and Java 11+ version of FlexGanttFX. The versions
11.12.x and 8.12.x will now be usable with the same key.
- Moved the timezone label from the dateline to the timeline, as it was not working
anymore in combination with a dateline buffer > 0.
- Removed support for dateline scrolling events. These events could not be produced
correctly anymore after introducing the dateline buffer concept. Added new “visible
time interval” read-only property on Timeline, which can be used instead.
- Enhanced RadarView’s performance. Also added auto-redraw upon activity changes.
Release: 11.11.0, May 2020
THIS IS A MAJOR RELEASE: YOU HAVE TO PURCHASE A NEW LICENSE
IF YOU HAVEN’T SUBSCRIBED TO THE MAINTENANCE PLAN.
Changes / New Features
- Stopped using PNG icon files. Replaced with Material Design Icons from Ikonli.
- Added new method to show / hide links. Added new toolbar button to trigger it.
- Changed default font